newborn :)

newborn :)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

SAYA NAK DUNIA BARU !


it is easy to find friends,
but it is uneasy to find a true friend,
it mybe need many years,
to know your true friend,


for me,
i think i do,
when i was in my hard time,
there she is,
standing right beside me,
hug me, give me the strange,
that i need.

when im dying,
being ignore for that tiime,
that time make me feel like,
'no true friend in this world'
but then, she were there,
smiling at me, and grab my hand.
then i know, she always there.

then, when im in my VERY horrible day, time..
she. yes she were there, right beside me,
.............................................................................................


and NOW, in my horrible mistake,
my wrong way,
just she know it, couse i know,
she can keeps it.

theres so much story to be share with her,
:)
and thanks for the LOVE and support.

here i came, with all my heart,
i hope you understand.. <3


yes, its YOU <3



and now you're GONE away.




lOve,
ayyatul.





















1 comment: